COGNITIVE TRAINING AND REHABILITATION
VRCogni will provide an effective, safe and enjoyable therapeutic activity intended for improving patient’s cognitive skills in a wide range of conditions including stroke survivors, patients with Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI), Dementia, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s Disease, ADHD and other health conditions that may affect cognitive functioning. VRCogni holds great potential for improving patient’s quality of life, preventing long-term disability, and sparing vast rehabilitation costs.
Our product will provide exercises to improve attention, memory and executive functions and help prevent cognitive decline in a fun and engaging way while providing accurate and valuable data for the clinician.
– Approximately 795,000 people suffer a stroke each year in the U.S.¹
– Stroke is a leading cause of long-term disability and the leading preventable cause of disability.¹
– The average annual cost of stroke rehabilitation service utilization is approximate $12,000 per patient.²
– More than 5 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s.³
– The cost of Alzheimer’s and other dementias will total an estimated $259 billion in 2017.³